07/01/2014

Who wants to do a beauty box swap with me?


Hey Girlies,
Now I've started my blog I'm so excited to meet new people, I've seen loads of posts where girls do beauty box swaps ( if that's even what there called ) and it looks like such a lovely idea, I just have to take part! I really don't have a clue how it works or even if posting about it is the right thing to do but oh well and I don't know whether I'm meant to start doing this thing straight away but I love blogging already and love talking to new people! I'm from the UK but willing to swap with anybody from any country as it will always make it more interesting as every country has different products.



So basically who would like to do a beauty box swap with me?
email me on itsmebrittany@hotmail.co.uk 
or leave a comment below :) 

love brittany x

8 comments:

  1. Hey chick, there's a valentines beauty box swap being arranged at the moment. I posted a post about it yesterday! Check it out, would be lovely for you to join :) x

    daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already signed up for that! but I wanted to one of my own with someone aswell :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I didn't lived in Belgium it would be a good idea but shipping costs aren't cheap unfortunately. x Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brittany, I've never heard of this but it's such a lovely idea! I've only just started blogging as well looking to connect with alike lifestyle bloggers, so count me in for the beauty box swap :) I'll promote on my blog for you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, neither but they look really good! were are you from? I'll follow you on bloglovin. awh thank you :) xx

      Delete
  5. I'm just outside of London and you? No worries its a brilliant idea, I'll post tomorrow :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! would you like me to do a post for you? xx

      Delete