06/01/2014

HELP I cant sleep!


Hey Girlies,
For the past year every night I've been struggling to fall asleep and I always wake up during the night for no reason. This happened so randomly and now my mind is set in that routine, I've tried drinking hot milk before bed, lavender spray, sleeping balm, reading before bed even sleeping tablets! But nothing seems to work. I've been reading a few posts and watching a few videos and some girls suggest bath oils, sprays and creams but I don't have a clue where to start looking or what products will actually work, I don't want to waste my money on something which won't work.


I posted this post mainly because I want to know if you guys know of anything which will help me. So if you guys know any tips, products, sprays, tablets or even candles which will help me drift of sleep please let me know. I will be sooooo greatful!



Thanks for reading this post and I'll be so grateful if you guys can give me any tips.

love brittany x

11 comments:

  1. Hey Love Your blog!!! Join each other sites????
    Zorkyto Mykola
    effenneedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I hate being in that situation! Around August I would wake up with anxiety from stress and things troubling me. Once I fixed my problems I slept like a baby again :) When I couldn't sleep I would take deep breaths and concentrate on that. You want to slow your heart rate down. Hope that helps!

    Terisia // www.whitesandgolds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! mines sort of the same thing, my mind is so busy, last night i didnt get to sleep till 5! okay thank you,
      ill check out your blog xx

      Delete
  3. hey brittany, can you email me, I tried emailing using the email you left of the valentines box swap but it bounces back :/ Can you pop me an email on fatbeautyx@gmail.com so I can send you the details :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes sure, oh thats wierd :/ yes thank you for letting me know :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mostly happens to me too, and I have no idea as well! It sucks so badly and I don't know what to do with it too!

    ~Charelle x
    http://charellee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so annoying :( How long have you been like it for? At least I'm not the only one! hehe

      ill defo check out your blog xx

      Delete
  6. This is quite random but I've suffered from the same sort of thing recently and read a random tip online which is to count backwards from 300 - doing a mundane task helps distract your mind and bore you until you fall asleep. It actually worked with me! Hope you find something that works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! did you keep waking up at all? i'll try that one, thank you! hopefully i will xx

      Delete
    2. I tried it and the first 2 times I woke up again but I just recounted and the third time it worked properly, I've done it every night since and now I fall asleep quite fast

      Delete