27/01/2014

Easy Drugstore School Make up Look!

Hey Girlies, 
At the weekend I got the chance to do my beautiful nieces make up. She is 14 so I thought it would be perfect to a school make up look using drug store products. This look is quick, easy and cheap! So anyone can achieve it. 





Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in Ivory 100
Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy
MUA trio eyeshadow in Pink Sorbet. I used the lightest shade (forgot to include in picture)
Maybelline Rocket Volum Express mascara in Black
MUA eyebrow pencil in Blonde
Collection eyeshadow pencil in Hot Chocolate
Sleek blush in Rose Gold
Accessorsize Highlighter
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Light 2




I really like this make up look. I think its so pretty. 
Let me know if you like this look and if you'd like to see anymore

love brittany x

8 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have a lovely blog and great post, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. yes of course, I've just followed you on bloglovin xx

      Delete
  2. Your skin is flawless! Lovely little post, all your products seem great and it shows that you don't have to buy high end brands to achieve this! Love the blusher :)

    Do you have a favourite nail varnish brand? Would love to know all about it on my new post!

    x

    fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the girl isnt me! its my niece but yeah she does have flawless skin. thank you. yeah me too :) probably barry m. okay x

      Delete
  3. Aw she is beautiful! I really need to try that foundation. I'm really hating mine right now, so I need a change!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This make up is so lovely! Sleek blushers are my favourites! The colour pay off is amazing and rose gold looks beautiful on most skin!

    Hannah
    http://hannahs-bliss.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete