28/01/2014

A Small Haul!

Hey Girlies, 
This is just a post to show you guys a few things i've picked up recently when I've been out and about. I haven't picked up a lot of things but I thought it would be a nice post to show you what I have bought. 




I was in Superdrug during last week as I wanted to pick up something to include in a tutorial and I saw the MUA trio eye shadows. I picked up the trio in Pink Sorbet because I really want the NAKED 3 palette and because most of the shades are pink toned in the NAKED 3 palette I thought it would be good to pick up this trio to see whether I get on with pink tones and shades before I invest in the NAKED 3 palette. The eye shadows are really pigmented and the colours are so nice. There are three shades, a light one which is a pearly light pink. Its a beautiful colour and looks so nice all over the lid. The second colour is a gorgeous pink shade. Its sheer on the lids and looks so pretty. The darkest colour is like an almost purple brown colour. I can't really describe it but it had gold, purple, pink and brown shimmers. Its such a beautiful colour and looks so nice in the crease. I think this trio will be perfect to wear on a date or valentines day as there quite romantic shades. 

I also picked up Schwarzkopf got2b volumizing spray mousse. This was on offer for £3.00. This stuff smells amazing, its smells so fruity and like raspberries. I've used it a couple of times after I've washed my hair on damp hair and it is really good. It gives me volume, its not to sticky and its a spray which I like. Its nice as with mousse your hands get sticky and sometimes you can accidentlly use too much but with this spray you can just quickly spray it in the roots and brush through. 

I also went into Debhanhams. I was looking at the Dior counter at the foundations. I've been lusting over the DiorSkin Nude Natural Glow radiant fluid foundation. The lady offered me a free sample which I was really excited about as I could try the foundation before buying it. I really like it so far, its really glowy and gives amazing coverage. I would definitely recommend asking for samples from high end brands of there foundations first rather than buying the whole foundation and ending up not liking it. 

I hope you guys liked my post. Have you tried any of these products and if you had what are your thoughts?


love brittany x

5 comments:

  1. That MUA trio eye shadows is awesome. The colors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, i love it. have you tried any of the other ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I haven't. And yea, the post above is mine haha =D Just changed my blog site. I like your blog very much!
    http://glitterandgreentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh hahah, thank you so much. i'll check out your one for definiate :) x

      Delete
  4. I'm a new follower. I absolutely love your blog x
    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete