27/01/2014

Goodies I Got From Poundland!

Hey Girlies,
This weekend I was in Brighton and I popped into Poundland to see if there was anything in there which was different from the typical stuff in my local Poundland. I find that sometimes you can find really good stuff but it takes a bit of searching or luck. 




The first two things I found were the Schwarzkopf GLISS Liquid Silk shampoo and conditioner. I've had these two before and I loved them so I wanted to get them again. They make my hair feel so soft and the smell is amazing. I can't describe the smell and I know it sounds odd but to me they smell really moisturising and conditioning. I don't know if that makes sense but to me they just smell like there going to really moisturise my hair. I'm really excited to use these again and I really think I'll keep re purchasing them. 

The second thing I found was the Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Intensive Mask. I picked this up straight away as I saw somebody include this in there haircare routine post and they said it was really good. I'm really looking forward to using this. The smell is also so good, I love the smell of all the Herbal Essences range. 

I also found the LOreal Ever Pure Sulphate-Free Moisturising Shampoo. I was so shocked I found this as normally the range is around £6.00. I just had to pick it up straight away even though I've heard its really bad for your hair. I wanted to try it for myself and see whether its as bad as a lot of people say or whether its actually really good. Fingers crossed its amazing!

Recently I've got into curling my hair so I picked up some of the ALLURA bendy hair rollers. I've had these before and I love them. I've stopped using as much heat on my hair as possible so these are perfect and they really do work. I might do a post on them for how to use them and how they work.

I was really excited when I saw this brush called Tangle Attack. Its meant to be like a dupe for the tangle teaser so I picked it up straight away and picked another one up for my step mum. I really do like it. The bristles aren't really stiff and some have bended already which is annoying but its really good for only £1.00. I'm excited to use this when I wash my hair to comb through the shampoo and conditioner to make sure its evenly distributed. I'm going to do a post of this brush in detail for you guys. 

The next thing I picked up was just a Sure roll on deodorant in radiant. Its not really exciting but I picked it up as I ran out of my other deodorant. 

When I was queuing for the tills I saw this LOVE HEARTS scented candle in Very Vanilla. This candle smells amazing, it smells of melted vanilla ice cream. Its so good. I can't wait to light this in my room and make my whole room smell of vanilla. They also had the scents Strawberry and Raspberry but I liked this one the most. 

I hope you guys liked this post, you should definitely go into Poundland and what goodies you can find as some of the stuff is really good. 

love brittany x 

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the herbal essences hair mask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, look at ALL those bargains, wow! I'm going to have to go and have a browse because it sounds too good to be true! I'm definitely going to have to pick up one of those vanilla candles. I looove the smell of vanilla because it's so creamy and rich! Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Rachel @ rachelsaysfabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i was so happy when I saw the loreal shampoo! i want to pick up some more. i know, i llove sweet scents. its okay :) xx

      Delete
  3. I did not know you could get the Herbal Essences Hair Masks in Poundland! I'll definatly have to wonder in and pick that up! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither, ive also seen it in the 99p store. yes you should xx

      Delete
  4. You defo need luck! And to check a lot. Changes all the time!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow I cant believe you got the hair mask for a pound! & I recently bought one at full price in Boots :/ oh well I know for next time! Thank you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete