11/01/2014

Makeup Tips of The Day!




Hey Girlies, 

Today I found a few makeup tips rather than one which I'm excited to share with you guys and I just had to post them all today at once rather than one each day. 


Instead of fully lining the lips, draw a sideways- v shape on each outer corner. this makes the lips look fuller and more natural than overall lining. 

Applying bottom mascara and eye liner can age the appearance of the face and make it look harsh. 

Applying mascara ONLY on the outer upper corners of the lash line, lifts the eye and makes it look more open, in addition to very natural. 

Applying blush/bronzer closer to the center of face, makes the face look longer and slimmer. 

Applying bronzer/blush near the ears and away from the nose/center makes the face look wider. 

Dusting light powder down the bridge of the nose makes it look thinner. applying a darker color at the tip of the nose makes it appear shorter. 


I hope you guys like the make up tips! Tomorrow I will be posting a haul and first impressions of the products I bought which I'm really excited about as I found some little gems from the drugstore so don't forget to check out my blog tomorrow.

love brittany x



No comments:

Post a Comment