18/02/2014

Sweeten up your home for under £10.00!




Sweet Vanilla Room Diffuser 1.00 - Primark     Vanilla Scented Candle £1.00 - Primark    Sweet Vanilla and Coconut Scented Candle £2.00 - Primark     Sweet Vanilla and Coconut Room Diffuser 3.00 - Primark  Vanilla Pot Pourri £1.00 - Poundland

I love anything sweet and I thought it would be a fun post to show you products to sweeten up your home for under £10.00. Most of the stuff are from Primark as Primark is actually really good for home wear. There stuff is dead cheap and smells gorgeous. All the products come together at an amazing price of £8.00 which I think is amazing, I'm so excited to use these to make my room smell amazing.

Have you tried any of Primarks room diffusers or candles? Or have you found a good cheap place to find homewear?

Love Brittany x

2 comments:

  1. great post, I love vanilla scented stuff! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete