17/02/2014

Poundland Haul


I'm literally obsessed with the pound shop/poundland! Whenever I'm in town I can't help but pop in there whether its The 99p Store or Poundland. I just about find bargains every time I go. I bourght this lot of stuff a week a go now and have been testing them out so I could share my thoughts with you as well as what I bought. 





I bought this Natural Elements Honey Foam Bath bubble bath. I've never heard of this brand but I'm thinking of looking into the brand and purchasing some more of there products as this bubble bath has given an amazing first impression. The smell of the cream lingers in the bathroom throughout my bath and even after I've emptied the bath. I only use a small amount and I get some many bubbles from a tiny amount. I think this stuff is amazing value. With other bubble baths I find that the scent doesn't linger for long and sometimes it doesn't create that much bubbles. I would pop into Poundland if I were you and snatch up this bargain!




I also picked up this Vanilla Body Butter by the brand Beautifully Scrumptious. I've used this body butter since I purchased it. I love the smell, its so sweet and it smells so tasty even though I can't eat it! haha. They also had other scents like raspberry and cocoa butter. I didn't like the way it went onto my skin, I felt like I had to stand there for ages rubbing and working the body butter into my skin but it did leave my skin feeling smooth and nourished. I might re purchase it but only because of the smell. I'm a sucker for anything smelling sweet. 




I saw this Rimmel Instant Tan Remover and picked it up because I thought it was a general fake tan remover rather than an instant tan remover. So when I got home I was a bit bummed as when I was in the shop I got so excited that I thought I found a fake tan remover. I tried it anyway and the results were actually really good surprisingly. It did remove some of my fake tan. I was really pleased with this product. I haven't seen it in other shops so I might just have to stock up from Poundland just in case I never find this again.



I was really stupid when I picked this up. I saw the words self tan primer and thought it was like a body lotion I'd put on before fake tanning then just thew it in my basket. But when I got home I realised its just a normal exfoliator which annoyed me a bit as I felt as though the brand had obviously tried to make the product look better by just putting self tan primer. Its by the brand LOVE the TAN, I've never actually heard of this brand but I was going to give it a chance! The exfoliator actually worked wonders on my skin. I used it before fake tanning when I thought I had already removed every last inch of last weeks old tan but I was wrong. I noticed that were was a lot of old tan left at the bottom on the bath when I was washing out the bath so this product had obviously removed the remaining tan from my skin. I was really pleased with this product. I would recommend this LOVE the TAN self tan primer to anyone. 



I needed a new shower gel so picked up this Imperial Leather one in Moisturising Coconut and Tiare Flower. I loved the smell so couldn't resist. Its a nice shower gel, I don't really know if theres a lot to say about shower gel and which ones are good as to me they all do the same thing. The only thing I hate is that the smell doesn't linger on my skin after. I hate when that happens with shower gel as I feel like the whole reason I buy a nice scent is so hopefully it stays on my skin! But ohwell, its still a nice shower gel.



Okay so I lied when I mentioned I've tried and testing all the products I'd bought. I gave this to someone else as the only reason I bought it was because its Mark Hill and I almost died when I saw Poundland had Mark Hill hair products in there stores. This is there straightening balm and I think you apply it on damp hair. I've never really got my head from straightening balms and actually taken the time to use one and see whether it works. I'm sorry I can't really say much about this product but I will say go to Poundland NOW! And get your hands of some of the Mark Hill goodies before they all go!



I picked up this Mark Hill De-Frizz Shine Protect and Control Spray. I've used this everyday since. I apply to my hair after I've styled it and it adds a nice glossiness and silkiness feel to it. Its really nice and I will be buying some more when I pop into Poundland again. I was so shocked Poundland has Mark Hill stuff and I'm going to stock up on loads of it whilst there still selling it. Girls you seriously need to go to Poundland!

I love going into the Pound shop and finding bargains and sharing with you guys what I've bought and give you an idea of some of the good stuff they sell. I think the pound shop is under estimated as a lot of people don't really go into there but some of there stuff is just amazing and worth trying, at the end of the day if it doesn't work for you the product is only £1.00!


I hope you guys liked another Poundland Haul, let me know what you guys think of these posts and what goodies you've found in the pound shop before. 

Love Brittany x

8 comments:

  1. I love imperial leather shower gels! They smell so amazing x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! you can get so many good things xx

      Delete
  3. It;s amazing what you can find in the 99p stores, I got a maybelline nail polish in pound world lol x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! oh yeah I've seen them before, its amazing what stuff you can find xx

      Delete
  4. I brought a perfume from poundland! read my review on it! http://allaboutfabfashionista.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/hot-thrills-perfume-review.html
    I never would of thought a perfume what cost a pound would smell so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete