13/02/2014

My Haircare Routine


Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've been very busy but I've decided todays post to be my haircare routine. I have had ALOT of bad luck with my hair in the past with dying and cutting. About a year ago I bleached it and half of it fell out but I'm actually happy that it did as now my hair is back to its natural colour and in a much healthier condition. To grow out my hair after I had micro ring extensions for about six months and it really helped my hair to grow.
 I'd recommend them to anybody but only if you know you will take care of the extensions. I'm was guilty of going to bed with my hair still wet and they ended up getting all matted in my hair which wasn't a good look! I admit I was lazy and couldn't be bothered with spending around an hour blowdrying my hair! I'm so lazy. I wish I did more things with my hair and styled it more but I just can never be bothered! So My haircare routine is quite simple and fuss free!


First of all I'd obviously start off with shampoo haha. At the moment I'm using the Schwarzkopf GLISS Liquid Silk Shampoo. I'm really Really REALLY loving this stuff at the moment. It smells divine and infused with shimmer particles which obviously add shine and glossiness to the hair. My hair doesn't feel dry after I use this which sometimes happens with shampoos. I hate when I use a shampoo and after my hairs all knotted from lathering it up.This doesn't happen with this shampoo! You can lather it up all you want and when you wash it out your hair will feel amazingly soft and smooth. The shampoo also sinks into the hair if that makes sense. It doesn't just sit on top in like a massive foam which I loooooooove! I  can't rave about this shampoo enough. Its amazing!

Next is Schwarzkopf GLISS Liquid Silk Conditioner. This conditioner is really really good, It keeps my hair really soft and in healthy condition. I've used it then left my hair to dry naturally and my hair was so soft, there wasn't any frizz and my hair wasn't dry. This combo is amazing! They both contain liquid keratin which helps moisturise the hair. I will carry on re purchasing this combo as I just love them both so much! 

After washing and conditioning my hair I use the Schwarzkopf GLISS Liquid Silk Leave in Conditioner. This leave in conditioner is just amazing, I can't describe how good it is. I've nearly ran out which I'm sad about but I'm trying to get every tiny last bit out. The smell is really nice and the spray isn't sticky on the hair. it feels really silky and makes the hair soft straight away. I'd recommend this leave in conditioner over the shampoo and conditioner as it lasts months and you can just whenever. If your hair is a bit dry or got a bit frizzy all you need to do is spray this then your hair is silky soft again. I use this everyday without fail, its amazing value. It also doesn't weigh down my hair which is a bonus as its really moisturising and nourishing. Girls you need to try this leave in conditioner! 


I then use another Schwarzkopf product. You can kind of tell by now I loooooove all there products! This is there Volumizing Spray Mousse. This spray smells of raspberries which I love as normally mousses or hairspray have a horrible disgusting smell to them and they make you choke when you accidently breathe them in but I can't stop smelling this when I use it. I spray it all over my roots then brush through. I love this product so much! It prevents my hands getting sticky and accidently applying too much. Its light on the hair and adds so much volume and bounciness. I sometimes use it when I blowdry my hair but I find that when I use it and leave my hair to dry naturally it still gives an amazing effect. Right so that's enough of Schwarzkopf products now for the moment!


These are the two serums/oils I use on my hair daily. The first one is my Organix Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum. The smell of this is amazing, and the way it smells when you rub it between your hands, it gives off a strong amazing scent. I've also had this serum for months and I have just about over half left still! I use this when my hairs dry mostly and its smooths it and adds gloss to my locks! haha. I can see this serum lasting me around another two to three months which I think is amazing as the serum is around £6.00 and the bottle is 118ml. Thats just amazing seriously. I really like this serum and its one of the best serums I've tried. 

I use the Mark Hill MiraOILicious Hair Oil. I use this oil after I've applied the Schwarzkopf Volumizing Spray Mousse. I only apply on the ends of my hair as there the most prone to breakage and damage. I love how it smells and sinks into my hair leaving no sticky residue. It helps tame my hair and keep it glossy. I also find it protects my hair. I love this oil, its amazing. It also has so many natural oils in it so I know I can really trust that its going to work on my hair. 

I hope you guys liked my post! Have a great Valentines Day Tomorrow, let me know what your doing, whether its going out with your girls or going on a romantic date. 

Love Brittany x


4 comments:

  1. Great post and I love the new layout! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! U must really love Gliss :) haha I love my tangle teaser as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i do! mines not a tangle teaser! its one from the pound shop xx

      Delete