05/01/2014

My All Time Favorite Moisturizer!

Hello Girlies,
I wanted to share with you my favorite moisturizer ever! Ever since I've discovered the Nivea Lotion For Dry Skin I have been in love and have always went back to this body lotion. I know its meant to be a body lotion but i use it as a face moisturizer, I find that whenever I get out the shower or bath after I've washed my face it tightens up and feels so disgusting. This moisturizer just soothes my skin and makes it feel unbelievable soft. Teenagers aren't really supposed to use such rich moisturizers but I can't stand using light weight moisturizers,they don't do my skin any justice, they don't give my skin as much moisture as I want them to. If your like me then this moisturizer is perfect for you! Its so nourishing and you can really feel it on your skin which is what I love. I'm one of them people who love the feeling of thick nourishing creams on my face, I love feeling the moisturizer on my face, its like I know its working and my skin is being moisturized.Because its a body lotion, it is also amazing for the body,it makes your skin feel like a baby's bum! Its hands down one of the best moisturizers I've ever tried. I love Nivea as a brand, I think all there products are amazing.  When I buy something from Nivea I know its going to work. 


You can also get the body lotion for normal skin which is obviously going to be less nourishing. So if you have oily skin or your skin is normal to combination the normal skin option may better for you. The Nivea Body Lotions will be worth it if you check them out! You will not be disappointed. The body lotions are also only around £3.00 so there a bargain! 


I hope you enjoyed this post, Let me know if you've tried the nivea body lotions and your thoughts on them  

love brittany x

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I've never really considered using a body moisturiser for my face but it seems worth a shot! I currently have soooo many face moisturisers on the go so I'm trying to use them up haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i was in year 8 when i first got this and didnt really know the difference between a face cream and a body lotion haha so thats why i used it but it is really really good, i all nivea stuff is good. i want to try some high end ones if you have any reccomendations x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh i see! Good choice younger you though hahah! I've never tried any high end skin care to be honest, currently I'm using a Superdrug's own vitamin E face moisturiser, it's pretty good to be honest it keeps my skin so soft! x

      Delete
    2. yeah hahah, all the high end skin care looks really confusing to me. ah i might check that one out x

      Delete