07/05/2014

The Perfect Combo



I've always heard good things about the brand NSPA but never actually tried anything for myself. This was until I popped into ASDA and saw they had an offer on the fruit extracts range and I had to pick up the vanilla combo because of my obsession with anything which smells anything like vanilla. 

I have fallen in love with the Vanilla Shower and Bath Gel. The smell is amazing, its so sweet and luxurious. I use this along with the Vanilla Rich Body Butter so I love both of them. The Vanilla Shower and Bath gel lathers up nicely on my skin and the smell lingers in the bathroom after I use it. Its also packed with vitamins so its good for my skin which is a bonus. It makes my skin feel so nourished, clean and fresh. This shower gel is amazing, it lasts for a long time and is so cheap. 


I love the Vanilla Rich Body Butter, the constancy is so thick and creamy and the smell is divine. Its quite an odd smell, it smells of vanilla but slightly of coffee which is a bit strange but the slight coffee smell didn't make it smell any less amazing. I've recently found that body butters can be quite hard to apply as a lot don't go on smoothly and I tend to have to rub it in for ages but this one is so easy. The Vanilla Rich Body Butter makes my skin feel so bloody soft! The smell also lingers in the air for ages and I notice I can still smell it on my skin hours after applying it. This body butter is definitely my favourite body butter, its so cheap and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I can't rave about it enough. 


I love using these two as a combo for when I want to smell lovely and sweet
Whats your perfect combo?

Its up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days

Love Brittany x

3 comments:

  1. I love Vanilla too, these sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of Vanilla as well, might try these since they're such good prices!

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete