07/05/2014

Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara // Review







I've been trying out a new mascara I purchased a few months back. Its the Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara. I was originally going to pick up one of the Maybelline mascaras when shopping for a new mascara but had doubts as they all dry out so quickly. So I decided to look at other brands. I was attracted to this mascara as it says its suppose to give up to 24hrs curl & wide-eyed volume for doll like lashes. The packaging was really cute also and the price was only £6.29 so I thought why not. I was so excited to try this when I got home and I've been so happy with the results.

The constancy of the mascara is on the thicker side but doesn't give the effect of clumpy spidery lashes. When I first applied the mascara it was very easy and I got amazing results which surprised me as usually I find mascaras work best after a few uses which wasn't the case with this one. I got the colour blackest black and I only had to apply two coats to achieve my desired look of long fluttery lashes. I love the wand of this mascara, its a stiff plastic curved wand and it grips onto my lashes separating them, adding amazing length and giving a feathered out look with no clumps. I can't recommend this mascara enough. I love how it gives a wide eyed look and is perfect for girls with small eyes as it brightens them and makes them look so much bigger. Even my boyfriend has commented on how bigger my eyes look with this mascara. The Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara lasts all day and at the end of the day I don't have mascara smudged underneath my eyes. Another thing I love about this mascara is that I've been using it every day for two months and it still hasn't dried out, the constancy is the same as when I first bought it. I can tell this mascara will be lasting me ages and for the price of £6.29 I think its amazing. Seventeem Doll'd Up Mascara is definitely a winner in my eyes! 


Seventeen is a brand I don't often look at in Boots but I was so surprised with this mascara and I will definitely be trying some more mascaras from the seventeen range.


A negative mind will never give you a positive life

Love Brittany x




5 comments:

  1. Great review!! :) Looks like a FAB mascara :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lord! So jel of your lashes!! They are gorge!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had this mascara for months and months now and its still not dried up and still works amazingly!!

    paigenumbereighteen.blogspot.com :) xx

    ReplyDelete